SPARKS is pleased to invite authors to submit abstracts for an e-Poster (with narration) that will be showcased during the SPARKS Conference 2020. The conference committee welcomes original research which have produced demonstrable results on the following themes:
- The financial burden of poor health
- Financial protection under Universal Health Coverage (UHC)
- Social protection policy in relation to health to facilitate access to health care and ensure income security
- Social protection and income support for specific conditions (e.g. NCDs, TB, COVID-19, etc.)
Abstracts will be put into a downloadable e-Booklet and the e-Poster will be hosted on the SPARKS website and promoted during the conference.
Abstracts will be reviewed the working group leaders within the SPARKS network, including international experts.
Upon abstract acceptance, the corresponding author will be contacted for further instructions.
Dates for Abstract Submission
• We are no longer accepting abstracts
• Notification of abstract acceptance: Mid-November 2020
Submit an abstract here